If you are a women with three to four years (maybe more) in business who wants to increase her connection to her tribe or expand her reach but find it hard to find the time to write a book or find it daunting to do so because you don’t see yourself as an author, then worry no more. You have come to the right place.
You have an inspirational book in you
I know you have a book in you. Your life has been rich and eventful and got you where you are because you have a burning desire to change the world. And maybe you have tried writing that book before but lack the confidence to go ahead. Writing about you seems so weird. Your business is not about you, you say, it’s about others. But in order to truly connect with others, you need to become visible. Your business is build around you as a person. And your book should reflect that. Every business book has already been written. On every topic possible. But none of them have been written with your unique perspective. I know you want your business to make a difference in this world and your inspirational book could take your work that much further into the world.
Have you connected to the right book?
Maybe you have tried before and didn’t get the results that you wanted. Or maybe you are not sure what exactly you should write about. You want to find a way to make sure you use your time efficiently. That you are going to write the right book and finish it on time. This, my friend, can be done by connecting to the energy of your book. And I have just the right thing for you.
On two occasions in my writing career, I set out to write the wrong book. It wasn’t because I was not supposed to write these books. I know that one day, they will come out into this world. It was the timing that was off. I wish I had had someone like me to get me started on the right foot and avoid getting 100,000 words into a book before having to shelf it. And the reason why I didn’t write the right book was because I was writing the book with my head instead of my heart.
My masterclass is a six month masterclass to enable you to complete your book
If this is you, then my six month writing masterclass is for you. Not enough writers’ circles are populated by business women who get things done. This one will be different because you and nine other gorgeous inspirational female business owners will be in it.
My six month masterclass will help you find your book idea and work out a plan to write it. It will also support you along the way. This is the reason why the masterclass is a six month masterclass. Writing a book is like running a marathon. You can’t prepare in a week. And it is not wise to start running your marathon until you have trained. Let me become your own personal writing trainer.
I will be in the Facebook group every day. We will set weekly and monthly goals/intentions. And I will hold you accountable.
This is not your usual writing course. And here is why.
What makes me qualify to be your writing coach?
Who am I?
- I am a corporate lawyer turned author.
- I am a clinical hypnotherapist with ten years of experience.
- I am a healer trained in several modalities including counselling skills, reiki and Emotional Freedom Technique.
- I am an intuitive. I read the Akashic records and can find out about the bigger picture about your book in there.
- I am a channeler and a medium. This means I can access the wisdom of all past famous writers.
- I am a reiki master.
Writing a book can be easy
To write easily and effortlessly, you need to connect to the energy of your book. Until you do that, you will likely slave away at your manuscript and wonder why it is so hard and it is taking so long. Since I trained as a clinical hypnotherapist and a reiki master, writing books has never been so easy. In 2009, I wrote my first non fiction book in six weeks. And that is the time span between starting to write the book and having it available as a paperback on the market. I know. Incredible, isn’t it? Sometimes I wonder how it happened.
If you have a book in you, you don’t need a Master of Fine Arts in creative writing. You don’t need to have even been good at English (or whatever your language is) in school. You do, however, need to learn how to tell a story. And that, I can teach you.
My course will be covering six modules in six months, all whilst you write your fabulous inspirational book. Here are the themes for each month:
- June : All about you – every writer has a voice. That voice comes from all the experiences that he/she has been through, their background, beliefs, language, culture, experiences, challenges and more. This first month, we will explore all that makes you so that you become aware of the rich tapestry that you bring to your book. We will also connect to your ideal reader so that you can write your book with her in mind. We will also explore what success means to you.
- July: Know your genre – we will be studying the main book genres and their rules. You may have had an idea of what your genre book is, only to find out, that another genre might be better suited. I started off writing a memoir but it got to personal so I switched that story to a novel where I can pretend it’s all my imagination. This might happen to you too.
- August: We will have a month break whilst you get on with your writing.
- September: The story grid – we will look into what makes a good story. This is important for all genres as non fiction books need good personal stories to make them more magnetic and interesting. Every topic under the sun has been written about, but it is your voice and your stories that will make your book fresh and a compelling read.
- October: Publishing options – you must not wait until your book is finished to explore book publishing options. The publishing world has become a complex market and I will help you understand the pros and cons of each route so you can decide what is best for your book.
- November: Increasing your visibility – again, you must not wait until your book is finished to start talking about it and building your following. Authors usually hate marketing but I will show you a way that feels authentic and fun.
- December: Editing – We will look at the skills that are needed to edit your beautiful manuscript and the different kind of professionals that you can hire to help polish your baby but also at when it is the right time to do so.
All you need is a Facebook account
The training will be delivered through a Facebook group. Each month, there will be one webinar on the topic with slides, a series of mini training videos (up to four), worksheets and you will be able to get support and your questions answered as we go along. You will have a clear topic for each week and actionable plans.
I might ask you to buy a deck of tarot cards though, as I will encourage you to use them when you get stuck. It’s no compulsory but why not get a bit of help when you need it.
My promise to you is that I will not hold back on my knowledge. Although there will be a limit to how many hours I spend interacting within the group, it will be rich and packed with useful information. And by the end of the course, you will have your first draft in your hand (or in a folder on your computer).
Early bird: 22nd May 2017
The early bird for the masterclass is £222 per month. It expired but those who participate actively in the challenge will continue to benefit from it until the 31st May. To join the challenge, click here.
The monthly price for the masterclass is £333.
By paying the first month, you commit to the six month masterclass.
To your writing
Ange de Lumiere